In order to use Grafter to find work, you will need to set-up a Profile / CV to promote yourself to potential employers and businesses.
The three great things about a Grafter profile is:
- It is a very easy way to write a CV, using our online tool
- You can use it to apply for any job outside of Grafter (via print it or email)
- Grafter will automatically send you jobs in your area
It only takes 10 minutes to set-up a basic profile / CV and start receiving work offers. By entering:
- Your Name
- Type of work desired
- Home location & Travel distance
- A brief 'about me' paragraph (or more if you like)
- Select equipment and professional cards you have
- Add date of birth and contact information
Then you can improve your profile over time to attract more work offers. Make your profile look as good as possible - clients are unlikely to offer work to someone who doesn't have a good profile. There will be other people that take time to develop a full profile who will be more likely to be offered the work than you if you don't!
The extra information you can add over time includes:
- A photo of yourself - clients are much more likely to hire someone with a photo!
- Your list of skills - select from a list
- Any experience - select from a list
- Any qualifications - select from a list
- Reviews from past employers - always helps to get work
To sign-up and start developing your Profile / CV click HERE