GrafterNow Limited ("We", “Grafter”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation and, including the data protection act 2018, GDPR, (EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), (“Data Protection Legislation”), and in respect to visitors to the GrafterNow Platform, the data controller is GrafterNow Limited a registered company with number 10497778 and with a registered address at 61 Bridge Street, Kington, England, HR5 3DJ
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in any details and uploading document images on the GrafterNow Platform, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
Information we collect about you. Regarding each of your visits to our GrafterNow Platform we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information which may include: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; browser type and version; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions and the operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our GrafterNow Platform (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any name, email address or phone number used to contact us.
- Name and email address with regards to being able to contact you either with respect to answering a query or for more general reasons concerned with informing you about our services and general marketing information.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our GrafterNow Platform and enabling you to communicate with us and us to communicate with you.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to validate your identity as part of anti-money laundering checks for digital payments;
- to provide potential clients with access to images of your ID, CSCS cards and other documents, to validate your right and ability to complete the work;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may involve third parties such as Paybase (the payment platform provider) that will help us to provide the services;
- for internal use and to administer the GrafterNow Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to communicate with you including to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our GrafterNow Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Contact you in relation to various marketing and sales opportunities, (although on when you consent to this).
The legal basis with respect to personal information you provide to us for display on your profile and for prospective clients to view or for contacting you with respect to providing you with information about our services, general marketing information and sales opportunities shall be by consent.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the GrafterNow Platform;
The legal basis for sharing your personal information with selected third parties shall be by your consent.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our GrafterNow Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Retaining and Deleting Your Personal Data
Your personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary although it is not possible for us to always specify in advance how long this may be for.
Notwithstanding the above, we may retain your personal data if it is necessary for our compliance with certain legal obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
The other rights you have under Data Protection Legislation includes: (a) the right of access; (b) the right to rectification; (c) the right to erasure; (d) the right to erasure; (e) the right to restrict processing; (f) the right to data portability; (g) the right to complain to a relevant authority; and (h) the right to withdraw consent.
Our GrafterNow Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the platforms of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these platforms, please note that these platforms have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Platforms.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
Grafter, December 2020